Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 28 The last yoga session

Day 28......

Yesterday was the last yoga session with my Rockstars at Dragonfly.  It was an awesome class and Katie pampered us with cool, lavender scented towels and peppermint foot spray at the end.  It was an amazing end to an amazing class and amazing journey.  I now want peppermint foot spray for every savasana!!!

I was gone ALL day yesterday....went on a run, had dance team and bow making most of the morning, yoga, shopped for birthday gifts, went to a birthday party.  Oh, and we cleaned out the garage.  We decided to go out to eat and the place we wanted to go was full, so we ended up at Pasqual's, a Mexican place.  Now, most Mexican places have some meals with no tortillas, but the ONLY thing at Pasqual's that I could eat was fajitas with no beans, rice, or tortillas.  They were actually very good and I am still feeling full!

But I was almost angry that I couldn't have a margarita.  I really, REALLY wanted a margarita!  It was a fairly warm day yesterday, Pasqual's has awesome margaritas, and the fact that I couldn't have one made me want one even more.

The tortillas, beans, rice, sour cream, and cheese didn't tempt me at all.  I haven't missed those foods this month.  And instead of feeling overly full and bloated after my meal last night, I felt comfortably full and good.

As I see the end coming, I feel almost afraid; I won't have the cover of the group or the excuse of the challenge to keep on the program, and I hope I make good decisions.  I'm determined to keep it up - I hope I can stay strong!!




No comments:

Post a Comment