Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 28....it's almost over

Day 28 of this month's challenge...

This month's challenge has really bitten the dust the past week.  I haven't been eating many greens and I totally gave up on the smoothies.  It has been so cold here in the tundra and those smoothies freeze my body.  I was sitting under a blanket, shivering after drinking my frozen concoction one morning and I thought, "This is dumb.  I don't even like smoothies."  I found the recipes that I was getting everyday to be pretty gross....I gagged drinking one of them.  So, this challenge was a complete bust.

There are only a few days left in May, which requires a decision on the next challenge.  I have decided that June will be a no social media challenge, meaning no Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.  I will continue to blog, but if you want to read about how I'm doing, you will have to actually go to my blog everyday as I won't be posting to FB.  I don't have an Instagram account and I never use my Twitter account, so it's really just Facebook and Pinterest that are my big time suckers.

It's really cold this morning....54 and damp.  It poured down rain for a couple of hours, but now that damp cold is in the air....and it's May 28.  I swear it feels like October.  I have packed away all of the winter clothes and coats, but I'm thinking I need to bring them all back upstairs.  Maybe if I did, it would warm up.

I'm going to a Bikram sequence hot yoga class this morning to try to warm up.  Then I'm going to drink some hot coffee.  And if that doesn't work, I'm chucking it all and moving to Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment